Speed is of the essence for the Scott Foil 40 carbon road bike, which boasts an aerodynamically designed frame and sturdy Shimano 105 components to get you through the miles.
- Full-carbon frame is designed to maximize aerodynamic efficiency using foil-inspired tube shapes
- Road-racing geometry for excellent handling and response
- Additional frame highlights include carbon dropouts with replaceable hanger, oversized, stiff bottom bracket, tapered head tube and internal cable routing
- All-carbon fork with tapered steerer ensures exacting precision when carving turns at speed
- Sturdy Shimano 105 components deliver dependable performance; compact crank is paired with an 11-25 cassette to give you a wide range of gearing for your pursuit of speed
- Shimano wheels offer smooth-spinning, durable performance and a low spoke count to help keep weight low
- Continental Ultra Race tires supply light, fast-rolling performance and offer puncture protection to keep you rolling to the finish line
- Please note: pedals are not included
- Specs on the Scott Foil 40 carbon road bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed