Ready for epic days of cross-country bliss, the Scott Spark 29er 930 carbon full-suspension bike offers up a lightweight, plush and on-the-fly adjustable platform for versatile trail performance.
- Lightweight carbon frame boasts a responsive, adjustable geometry and a stiff aluminum swingarm for excellent rear-end tracking
- Oversize bearings help keep suspension stiff and responsive; rear shock linkage chip lets you adjust head tube angle by 0.5° to meet your geometry preferences
- TwinLoc system provides remote, bar-top control of suspension travel and lockout, letting you customize performance on the fly
- 3 TwinLoc settings supply full travel front and rear, Traction mode (full travel on fork with limited rear suspension), and lockout for both front and rear
- Fox 32 Float 29 Evolution CTD Air suspension fork has 100mm of air-sprung travel that can be simply adjusted with the 3-mode setting adjustment (Climb, Trail, Descend)
- Tapered head tube and 15mm front quick-release axle stiffen up the front end for enhanced strength and handling precision
- Scott DT Nude2 rear shock has a progressive damping curve, excellent sensitivity and 3 travel modes (full, limited and lockout) as well as rebound adjustment
- 2x10 SRAM drivetrain features X9 rear derailleur along with X7 shifters and front derailleur, supplying quick, efficient and precise performance
- Shimano BR-M596 hydraulic disc brakes use a 180mm rotor up front and a 160mm rotor in back to facilitate responsive, progressive braking
- Syncros wheels made by DT Swiss are outfitted with fast-rolling Schwalbe Rocket Ron EVO tubeless-ready tires with lightweight Kevlar® beads and supple 127 casings
- Please note: the Scott Spark 930 29er full-suspension mountain bike comes with Shimano PD-M520 clipless pedals (cleats included)
- Specs are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed