The Scott Spark 29er 940 full-suspension mountain bike boasts an adjustable geometry, bar-top front/rear suspension control and a solid spec for responsive cross-country performance.
- Hydroformed and butted 6061 aluminum frame is lightweight and sturdy; geometry has been fine-tuned to maximize suspension performance
- Oversize bearings help keep suspension stiff and responsive; rear shock linkage chip lets you adjust head tube angle by 0.5° to meet your geometry preferences
- TwinLoc system provides remote, bar-top control of suspension travel and lockout, letting you customize performance on the fly
- 3 TwinLoc settings supply full travel front and rear, Traction mode (full travel on fork with limited rear travel), and lockout for both front and rear
- Fox 32 Float 29 Evolution CTD Air suspension fork has 100mm of air-sprung travel that can be simply adjusted with the 3-mode setting adjustment (Climb, Trail, Descend)
- Tapered head tube and 15mm front quick-release axle stiffen up the front end for enhanced strength and handling precision
- Scott DT Nude2 rear shock has a progressive damping curve, excellent sensitivity and 3 travel modes (full, limited and lockout) as well as rebound adjustment
- 3x10 Shimano drivetrain features XT rear derailleur along with SLX shifters and front derailleur for quick, efficient and precise performance
- Shimano BR-M596 hydraulic disc brakes use a 180mm rotor up front and a 160mm rotor in back to facilitate responsive, progressive braking
- Sturdy 29er wheels are outfitted with fast-rolling Schwalbe Rocket Ron tires with lightweight Kevlar® beads
- Please note: the Scott Spark 940 29er full-suspension mountain bike comes with Shimano PD-M505 clipless pedals (cleats included)
- Specs are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed