Scott Spark 29er 960 is a great way to get into the full-suspension 29er world, letting you enjoy all the benefits of big-wheeled, full-squish performance at a good value.
- Hydroformed and butted 6061 aluminum frame is lightweight and sturdy; geometry has been fine-tuned to maximize suspension performance
- Rock Shox XC 30 TK 29 suspension fork has 100mm of travel to smooth out trails and enhance handling
- X-Fusion E1 RL rear shock with lockout offers platform damping for improved traction and bump control
- Shimano drivetrain uses SLX derailleurs guided by Alivio shifters, which provide responsive shifting throughout the 27 gear combinations
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes use a 180mm rotor up front and a 160mm rotor in back to facilitate responsive braking
- 29er wheels are outfitted with Schwalbe Rocket Ron tires, offering great all-around, self-cleaning performance
- Specs on the Scott Spark 960 29er full-suspension mountain bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
People Also Viewed