The lithe carbon Scott Scale 29er 930 hardtail mountain bike boasts a Fox fork, SRAM 2x10 drivetrain and a responsive, nimble geometry to make your trail adventures that much more stoke-worthy.
- Carbon frame has been fine-tuned to maximize power transfer and energy efficiency, and utilizes a race-inspired geometry for agile handling
- Weight savings are a focus throughout the frame, using carbon dropouts (with replaceable hanger) and mounts, press-fit BB92 bottom bracket and tapered head tube
- Fox 32 Float 29 Evolution CTD Air suspension fork has 100mm of air-sprung travel that can be simply adjusted with the 3-mode setting adjustment (Climb, Trail, Descend)
- Bar-top suspension remote control lets you control fork travel without having to take your hand off the handlebar
- 2x10 drivetrain is navigated by SRAM X9 rear derailleur and X7 shifters and front derailleur for reliable, snappy shifting performance throughout the 20 gears
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes use a 180mm rotor up front and 160mm rotor out back for sure braking confidence and easy, small finessing of your speed
- Syncros/DT Swiss wheels are outfitted with Schwalbe Rocket Ron Performance Series tires for great all-around traction
- Please note: Shimano PD-M520 clipless pedals are included (cleats are included as well)
- Specs on the Scott Scale 29er 930 hardtail mountain bike are subject to change
All bicycles sold at REI include a free warranty tune-up. New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which readjustment is important for longevity and performance. Bring your new bike in to your local REI for its free tune-up within 20 hours of use or 6 months from purchase, whichever comes first. Contact your nearest REI bike shop to schedule this important service.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed