The special edition pink ASICS GT-1000 PR women's road-running shoes show your support in the fight against breast cancer and offer a great fit and cushioned, stable performance.
- In designing these shoes, ASICS teamed up with Christina Applegate's Right Action For Women fund to provide assistance to women who are at increased risk for breast cancer
- Pink uppers are made of lightweight, flexible polyester mesh and synthetic textile to offer breathability and comfort; a small pink ribbon shows your support
- Wicking polyester linings move excess moisture away from feet and dry fast
- Dual-density Solyte® lasting uses proprietary polymer material that's lighter than standard EVA and offers enhanced cushioning longevity
- Forefoot and hindfoot GEL® silicone-based cushioning inserts absorb excess shock in all directions for great stability
- Dual-density midsole posting improves stability and support
- In addition, midfoot stability system creates a pocket between midsole supports, enhancing shock absorption and controlling midsole deformation for efficiency
- High-performance blown rubber outsoles have abrasion-resistant material in the heels and forefoot material that cushions and increases traction and feel
- Vertical flex groove in outsoles follows the line of progression throughout the gait cycle to enhance gait efficiency
- ASICS GT-1000 PR women's road-running shoes proudly carry the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association
Please note: ASICS products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed