The Rossignol S7 skis demand deep snow.
- With the right amount of camber to get back to the lifts, the Rossignol S7 skis feature rockered tips and tails, a wide waist and a powder-specific nose that excels off-piste
- Wood core creates a light and lively ski with excellent ski-to-snow feel and superb damping characteristics
- You'll appreciate a smooth, snappy experience thanks to resilient carbon and Kevlar materials woven into the core
- Rossignol S7 skis combine an early rise in the tip and tail with a standard camber underfoot for unsurpassed flotation in deep powder and responsive grip on hardpack
- You'll enjoy skiing in powder with greater agility thanks to the spoon-shaped tips that float high in the deep stuff without hooking
- Visco elastomer in the tip and tail absorbs shocks and resists excessive flexing
- Traditional sidewalls enhance edging
- Directional twin-tip profile excels when going forward and lets you land jumps and ride backward
- Requires bindings with wide brakes
- Base or topsheet color may vary from online photo
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
Please note: Rossignol products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed