- As compared to men's liners, women-specific liners feature extra padding in the tongues, more insulation throughout and contoured top edges designed to fit women's calves
- Dual-density plastic maximizes ease of entry regardless of temperature; even if you have high insteps, getting your foot in the boot is hassle free
- Soft shell flaps make it easy to get your foot in the boot; no more standing on 1 foot, hunching over, forcing your instep between 2 unforgiving, pinching plastic flaps
- Liners snugly wrap the feet in cushioning foam and warm fleece lining; closed-cell foam against the shell enhances warmth
- Liners provide a personalized fit around heel, ankle and center of foot when custom molded
- Footbeds optimize foot position to create an effortless skiing stance, and they offer easy support for comfortable wear all day long
- Upper buckle features a ladder that changes position to ease closure of the top portion of the boot; ladder changes position without the use of tools
- Top of the boot a little tight? Cuffs feature an adjustable hex nut that increases the circumference of the top of the boot by 3 - 5mm and relaxes the angle of the boots
- Power straps adjust cuffs for snugness and pressure against the shins
- With a flex index of 65, Nordica Cruise 65 ski boots provide light resistance against a forward lean, appropriate for most recreational skiers
- Extra-wide last accommodates forefoot measurements up to 104mm
|Ski boot flex|
Nordica Cruise 65 Ski Boots - Women's - 2012/2013
Loading Ratings & Reviews...
Ask a question and have it answered by REI product experts and fellow outdoor enthusiasts. Need immediate assistance? Use Live Help.
Loading Questions & Answers...
* Intermediate markdowns may have been taken.