A fast-and-light powder seeker, the Black Diamond Drift ski has a soft-flexing, early-rise tip for excellent flotation and smooth turns on backcountry tours.
- Part of the FreeTour series, the Drift blends alpine-inspired performance with backcountry efficiency for use in both the sidecountry and backcountry
- Semi-rockered tips and tails rise up in deep snow to make trail breaking and turning easier
- 100mm waists and camber underfoot provide a good blend of soft-snow and hard-snow performance
- 3 ribs with carbon fiber reinforcements run the length of the ski to deliver liveliness and power for hard-charging skiing
- Lightweight paulownia wood cores surrounded by Torsion Box construction provide torsional power and energy pop
- Torsion Box technology wraps fiberglass around the core like a burrito
- Stainless-steel notches at the tails keep climbing skins (sold separately) securely attached and centered
- Base or topsheet color may vary from online photo
- High-speed sintered bases on the Black Diamond Drift skis feature a cross-hatch stone grind for the best balance of durability, glide and maintenance
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
Please note: Black Diamond products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed