The light K2 LockJaw Carbon Probe ski poles are perfect for backcountry tours. With a built-in inclinometer, backup avalanche probe and snow-depth ruler, they're ready for adventure.
- Carbon-fiber upper and lower shafts keep the poles light and strong; lower sections screw together to make a backup avalanche probe that is 200cm (78 in.) long
- Bubble inclinometer located near the grip lets you easily determine the steepness of a slope before you ski it, an important step in avalanche assessment
- LockJaw clamping mechanisms offer glove-friendly clamping and easy release; poles adjusts from 105 - 145cm (42 - 58 in.)
- BackSide grips feature small notches that work to adjust your binding heel lifts or unbuckle your boots, and lightweight thermoplastic rubber material offers excellent grip
- Inverted centimeter markings let you to flip the poles upside down to measure depth of the snowpack
- Powder baskets offer a large surface area for maximum flotation in the backcountry; threaded design lets you easily take the baskets off and put them back on
- K2 LockJaw Carbon/Carbon backcountry ski poles have lightweight, compression-formed laminate straps that support your wrists and reduce overall weight
Please note: K2 products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed