We challenge you to find a slope that the K2 BrightSide telemark/randonee skis can't conquer. The quick and energetic BrightSide skis are a joy to ride on all types of terrain and snow.
- All-terrain rocker features elevated tips that float through powder snow with ease; traditional camber underfoot ensures good power and edge hold on firm snow
- Cores combine aspen, paulownia and bamboo woods to create skis that are stable and predictable underfoot and light and soft in the tips and tails
- Metal laminate construction alternates layers of fiberglass and metal above and below the wood cores to provide damp, accurate performance
- Combination of sidewall and cap constructions gives the skis the power and pop of sidewall underfoot and the light, smooth handling of cap in the tips and tails
- Progressive sidecut produces different curve shapes along different parts of the skis—more aggressive in the tips, less aggressive in the tails
- The progressive sidecut results in confident, quick turn initiation in hard snow and easy release in crud and powder
- Top sheets feature a hydrophobic material similar to what is used on the bases to prevent snow from sticking and building up while you're skinning
- Flat tails let you easily plunge your skis into firm snow when building anchors or staking out a tent
- Holes drilled in the tips and tails facilitate building a rescue sled or constructing a ski anchor
- Holes come with plugs that can be easily removed with a flat head screwdriver; holes also function as skin attachment points for K2 skins (sold separately)
- Concave notches in the tails of the K2 BrightSide skis keep non-K2-brand skins securely centered on the tails
- Base or topsheet color may vary from online photo
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
Please note: K2 products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed