- K2 recommends using the K2 A.M.P. Bolt skis with bindings for 80% groomed and 20% ungroomed skiing
- Designed with a new mix of technology, the K2 A.M.P. Bolt skis offer incredible stiffness and edge hold on firm snow and the ability to effortlessly initiate turns
- Combination of a strong core, shock-absorbent secondary core and X-shaped carbon support creates skis with unshakable hold on hardpack and incredible side-to-side response
- Metal laminate construction alternates layers of fiberglass and titanium above and below the fir core to provide vibration damping and powerful responsiveness
- Typically a super-beefy ski like the Bolt would be unforgiving and tough to turn, but K2 has combined the aforementioned features with a very slight rise in the tips
- Speed Rocker initiates turns easily and offers agile performance, and normal camber underfoot offers responsive power and tenacious edge hold on firm snow
- Progressive sidecut has different curve shapes along different parts of the ski—more aggressive in the tip, less aggressive in the tail
- Progressive sidecut results in confident, quick turn initiation on hard snow and easy release in crud and powder
- Hybridtech sidewalls blend the performance characteristics of sidewalls with the forgiving flex of cap construction in the tip and tail
- Hybridtech offers responsiveness and power underfoot and maintains smooth initiation and easy exits from turns
- Marker K2/MX 14.0 integrated binding system transfers power directly to the ski for unmatched precision and control during aggressive descents
- Lightweight Marker Inter-Pivot heel acts over a wide surface area, transferring power directly to ski's edges for excellent carving performance
- Embedded hubs in the core of the ski are 50mm apart, decreasing the distance between the binding and ski edge to enhance performance
- Lightweight toepiece offers excellent contact with boots for today's wide skis, and a short profile enhances flex and backward release
- Stainless-steel anti-friction device allows essential boot movement even if your soles are slightly worn or dirty
- Binding features DIN 5 - 14 release settings
- Base or topsheet color may vary from online photo
Please note: K2 products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
Or ship for FREE with REI Store Pickup.
|Recommended skier weight|
K2 A.M.P. Bolt Skis with Bindings - Men's - 2012/2013
Loading Ratings & Reviews...
Ask a question and have it answered by REI product experts and fellow outdoor enthusiasts. Need immediate assistance? Use Live Help.
Loading Questions & Answers...
* Intermediate markdowns may have been taken.