- K2 recommends using the K2 A.M.P. Photon skis with bindings for 70% groomed and 30% ungroomed skiing
- Fir-and-aspen wood core produces a natural flex, allowing the ski to achieve full contact with the snow throughout the turn
- Triaxial braiding wraps an interlocking fiberglass weave around the wood core providing torsional stiffness, responsive turning and high sensitivity
- Cap construction envelops the core and internal materials with the top layer of the ski, keeping overall weight light and durability high
- Shock-absorbent secondary core works as a high-performance damping system, and a precisely placed zinc insert helps further reduce unwanted vibrations
- Secondary core is wrapped in a fiberglass web for an additional lightweight level of torsional rigidity to keep you stable
- All-Terrain Rocker initiates turns easily and offers agile performance, and normal camber underfoot offers responsive power and tenacious edge hold on firm snow
- Marker K2/M3 10.0 integrated binding features a Compact toepiece and fixed Compact2 heelpiece to generate excellent power, precision and quickness
- Integrated M3 binding plate is lower, lighter and wider than former binding plates for better transfer of power from the boot to the ski
- Integrated binding systems allows the skis to flex naturally and fully from tip to tail for smooth turn initiation, hold and release
- Binding features DIN 3 - 10 release settings
- Base or topsheet color may vary from online photo
Please note: K2 products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
Or ship for FREE with REI Store Pickup.
|Recommended skier weight|
K2 A.M.P. Photon Skis with Bindings - Men's - 2012/2013
Loading Ratings & Reviews...
Ask a question and have it answered by REI product experts and fellow outdoor enthusiasts. Need immediate assistance? Use Live Help.
Loading Questions & Answers...
* Intermediate markdowns may have been taken.