The Marker Jester B90 downhill ski bindings meet the demands of the most aggressive downhillers with big mountain and freeride design.
- Featuring updated magnesium parts to increase durability and control in 2012/2013, the Jester bindings enhance control of wide-waisted skis
- Burly DIN settings from 6 - 16 lets hard-charging skiers stomp huge landings and hit mach speeds
- Level stand height creates a neutral stance with a consistent balance point, ideal for pulling off tricks either forward or backward
- Cross-axis toe spring and compact mounting create a short binding that enables fluid spins and twists
- Redesigned Triple Pivot Elite toes absorb high levels of energy to help prevent prerelease
- Redesigned lightweight Inter-Pivot heels focus power in the direction of the boot soles and offer superior holding power and energy transfer
- Freeride brakes ensure adequate clearance when skiing backward
- Heel is designed without pull-out screws to maximize durability
- Contact points located directly under the sole holder efficiently transfer power to the ski
- Stainless-steel anti-friction device allows essential lateral boot movement despite the condition of dirty or worn soles or negative sliding friction
- Anti-friction device adjusts to the height of alpine boots
- 90mm brakes fit most all-mountain skis and some all-mountain wide skis
- Mounting configuration of the Marker Jester B90 downhill ski bindings requires a 78mm minimum ski width
Please note: Marker products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed