The Völkl Pyra skis have been crafted for rail-slides, big air and 180s, all with the unique characteristics of a women-specific ski.
- Designed to excel in the park and pipe,Völkl PRL skis also rip in the groomed runs
- Dense wood underfoot provides excellent screw retention; soft poplar wood in the remainder of the ski creates snappy responsiveness
- Women-specific wood core also uses lightweight and structurally sound balsa wood, creating a core that's lighter and more flexible than comparable unisex skis
- Tough Box construction sheathes the multilayer wood core in composite and fiberglass, promoting resilience and snap
- Early rise in tips and tails enhances freestyle maneuvers and makes is easy to land complex tricks
- Standard camber underfoot enhances agility
- True twin-tip construction has fully symmetrical sidecut to give riding switch the same carving characteristics as riding forward
- Vertical sidewalls provide excellent grip, stability and sensitivity
- Base or topsheet color may vary from online photo
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
Please note: Volkl products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed
View specs for sizes: 163 CM, 155 CM
Volkl Pyra Skis - Women's - 2012/2013 Specs
|Downhill skiing ||Downhill skiing |
|Freestyle twin tip ||Freestyle twin tip |
|Park and pipe ||Park and pipe |
|112/85/112 millimeters||112/85/112 millimeters|
|18.4 meters||16.5 meters|
|Tip and tail rocker ||Tip and tail rocker |
|True twin ||True twin |
|Wood ||Wood |
|No ||No |
|125 - 145 pounds||110 - 125 pounds|
|Women's ||Women's |
|Recommended skier weight|