The women's Salomon Geisha 100 skis offer you the versatility to explore the powder that's waiting off the lift as well as the groomed runs that get you there.
- These skis were made for the deepest of the deep, the fluffiest of the fluff, and the softest of the soft, but they also transition well onto groomed runs
- Full-wood core delivers direct transmission of power with precision and efficiency; designed for demanding skiers who require high performance
- Bamboo fibers in the topsheet add natural flex and pop; crushed basalt is added to a fiberglass-like fiber that is placed above the wood core to absorb shock
- Perfect for pulling off freeski maneuvers, a single-layer cap design provides precise edge grip and efficient energy transfer from skier to snow
- Elastomer inserts placed over the edges absorb vibrations, resulting in a smooth ride that softens ski-to-snow contact
- All-terrain rockered tips excel in soft snow and deliver fluid performance on hardpack; when put on edge, 95% of edge length contacts snow to offer precision on groomed runs
- Slightly raised tails let you ride backward if needed and stick the occasional switch landing
- Strong polyethylene fiber threaded between the edges of the skis increases edge strength to withstand big impacts
- Wide metal edges withstand big impacts and improve shock resistance
- The Salomon Geisha skis require wide brakes
- Base or topsheet color may vary from online photo
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
Please note: Salomon products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed