This National Geographic Kids National Parks Guide U.S.A.
introduces the wonder and majesty of our national parks to your young explorers.
- Author: Sara Wassner Flynn
- Softcover; 160 pages; color photographs and maps
- National Geographic Society; copyright 2012
- Designed to engage young minds with text and photographs that jump right off the page, this guide offers detailed information in a fun and friendly format
- Includes vibrant photos, lively text, fun facts, beautiful maps, the best park views, cool excursions, extreme thrills, relaxing retreats, checklists and historic sites
- National Geographic Kids National Parks Guide U.S.A.
is divided by national region: Northeast, Southeast, Midwest, Southwest and West
- Recommended for children ages 8 and above
You'll discover the wonder and amazement of our country's majestic national parks in the fun, informative and adventure-filled new book!National Geographic Kids National Parks Guide U.S.A. has all you need to make your visit to these treasured parks an experience you will never forget!
People Also Viewed