Redefining real life by giving you video game control, the award-winning Burton Wide Joystick snowboard is all about making good riders even better.
- V-Rocker: center rocker with additional rockers in front of your feet ups edge control underfoot while disengaging tip and tail contact points for a catch-free feel
- For as loose and skatelike as they feel, V-Rocker boards turn on a dime thanks to specially tuned edges that dig into hardpack
- Twinlike shape offers the freestyle feel of a twin board whether riding regular or switch, with improved float and control through variable terrain and conditions
- Directional flex features increased pop in the tail and a resilient nose that allows riders to maintain flow through all terrain
- The Channel M6 system offers unlimited, on-the-fly stance adjustability, enhances board feel and is compatible with EST™, Re:Flex™ and Disc® bindings
- The Channel lets you fine-tune your stance width to the millimeter, and then dial in your toe-to-heel centering and rotate your angles in 1 fell swoop
- Wood core is snappy, powerful and durable; dual-zone wood grains, positioned along the toe and heel edges perpendicular to the core, enhance edge hold and add strength
- Carbon rods radiate energy outward from the Channels towards the tip and tail for added snap and power, balancing the loose and playful feel of the Joystick
- Fiberglass in the topsheet provides versatile flex and response so you can shred everything from big mountain descents to laps in the park
- Lightweight Carbon I-Beam™ riding up the board's spine adds to board's longitudinal snap
- Squeezbox tech transfers energy outwards from under your feet, energizing the tip and tail for added snap when exiting a turn and ollieing
- Additionally, Squeezbox creates a more stable board that can be manipulated with less effort
- Exaggerated tip and tail scooping ads catch-free fun when riding everything from a knee-high box to neck-deep pow
- Elliptical tip and tail shape boosts float for riding pow
- Meaty 10:45 sidewalls optimize 2 different angles to absorb impact for aggressive riders
- Edges extend out slightly beneath the bindings for tremendous edge hold in hard, icy conditions, but they remain forgiving in softer conditions
- Clean and clear, this highly-porous sintered base lowers friction between board and snow, improving your speed
- Please note: 2012 Channel M6 boards are compatible with pre-2012 EST™, Re:Flex™ and traditional disc bindings with the included M6 Transition Kit
- Burton snowboard deck and base colors may vary from online photo
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
Please note: Burton products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed