Offering a similar feel to that of skating or surfing barefoot, the Burton Custom EST snowboard bindings give you a direct connection for precise handling.
- Lightweight yet tough, polycarbonate EST™ baseplates offer a variety of stance options and supply moderate flex for riding on all terrain
- ShredBED 2.0™ cushioning absorbs shock with ultra lightweight EVA
- Lightweight, symmetric highbacks rotate to follow natural leg contours, optimizing power
- Tool-free, forward-lean micro adjustment lets you dial in and lock forward your lean angle on the fly; forward lean adjusts independently of side-to-side rotation
- Highbacks feature Over The Top padding for extra cushioning that won't bite your calves
- Primo Capstrap™ toe straps lock you in the bindings; lushly padded, precurved ankle straps adjust to customize the fit
- Smooth Glide™ buckles with polished chrome-plated aluminum levers and quick-release gates are strong and easy to grab for quick closure and release
- 2012 Custom EST bindings will fit 2012 and 2011 Channel Boards with the included black hardware
Please note: Burton products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed