Fun in powder and zippy all over the mountain, the Atomic Century Jr III skis let your little snow princess shred like the pros.
- 85mm waists provide ample flotation in soft snow
- Composite core is lighter and more lively than wood, and it reduces swing weight for effortless handling
- Cap construction improves durability
- Standard camber underfoot offers great edge grip on groomed runs
- Choose the 140cm length for girls weighing 95 lbs. and less
- And if she weighs more than 95 lbs., choose the 150cm length
- The Atomic Century Jr III skis offer eye-catching topsheets that she'll love to ski
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
Please note: Atomic products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed
View specs for sizes: 140 CM, 150 CM
Atomic Century Jr III Skis - Junior Girls' - 2012/2013 Specs
|Downhill skiing ||Downhill skiing |
|All-mountain ||All-mountain |
|Groomed ||Groomed |
|122/82/112 millimeters||122/85/112 millimeters|
|19.5 meters||17 meters|
|Standard alpine ||Standard alpine |
|Composite ||Composite |
|No ||No |
|Under 95 pounds||95+ pounds|
|Girls' ||Girls' |
|Recommended skier weight|