Tough, surfy and ready for anything, the Automatic sits at the pinnacle of the freeski powder category for Atomic.
- Atomic Automatic skis were made for the deepest of the deep, the fluffiest of the fluff, and the softest of the soft, but they also transition well onto groomed runs
- Wood core provides smooth handling at high speeds and in deep powder; titanium reinforcements in tips and tail increase stability, and smooth out the rockered tips
- Early rise in the tip and tail enhances powder skiing forward or switch; traditional camber underfoot enhances edge grip on firm snow
- Cambered section is slightly longer than in the Bent Chetler skis with less tail rocker, creating a more directional ski
- Sidewall construction ensures maximum torsional rigidity, uncanny edge grip and controlled tip-to-tail flex; sidewall is reinforced in binding area with 3 layers
- Half cap construction in tip and tail reduces swing weight and chipping when your skis bang together
- Directional twin-tip design offers increased performance in varied snow conditions and during backcountry freestyle maneuvers
- Atomic Automatic skis feature a graphite base that tunes beautifully and accepts wax readily
- Requires binding with wide brakes
- Base or topsheet color may vary from online photo
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
Please note: Atomic products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed