- The Atomic Alibi skis excel when going off-piste into soft snow and powder, but they also lay fast tracks on groomed runs
- 98mm waists offer a good mix between maneuverability on hardpack and flotation in pow
- Wood core provides smooth handling at high speeds and in deep powder snow, and titanium backbone enhances power and edge grip without too much weight
- Early rise in the tip and tail enhances skiing in powder and soft snow, and traditional camber underfoot enhances edge grip on firm snow
- Sidewall construction ensures maximum torsional rigidity, uncanny edge grip and controlled tip-to-tail flex; sidewall is reinforced in binding area with 3 layers
- Half cap construction in tip and tail reduces swing weight and chipping when your skis bang together
- Directional twin-tip design improves performance in varied snow conditions and during backcountry freestyle maneuvers
- Large sidecut radius provides predictable performance in the first part of the turn and a tight radius in the tail of the skis for a strong finish
- Requires binding with wide brakes
- Base or topsheet color may vary from online photo
Please note: Atomic products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
Or ship for FREE with REI Store Pickup.
|Recommended skier weight|
Atomic Alibi Skis - Men's - 2012/2103
Loading Ratings & Reviews...
Ask a question and have it answered by REI product experts and fellow outdoor enthusiasts. Need immediate assistance? Use Live Help.
Loading Questions & Answers...
* Intermediate markdowns may have been taken.