The RED by Burton Pure snow helmet is designed specifically for women, and is the perfect choice for hard-charging riders.
- Air Pad™ fit system offers a one-of-a-kind custom fit with lightweight, self-inflating air pads
- In-mold construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's foam liner for lightweight, impact-absorbing protection
- Airvanced Ventilation™ allows you to control the amount of airflow to the inner helmet; mesh lining limits the invasion of outside elements
- Goggle Gasket™ is a windproof and breathable, fully removable shield that eliminates the gap between goggles and helmet; removable goggles clip
- Quick Clip II™ earpads simply snap in place; pads add warmth and easily convert for multi-season use
- Undercovered™ design feature lets you wear a beanie under your helmet while maintaining airflow; as there's no rip-and-stick in helmet interior, your hair won't stick
- Compatible with REDphones™ helmet audio system (not included) for flawless audio integration on the mountain
- ASTM 2040 / CE 1077 Certified for your protection
- RED Pure helmet has a 1:1 fit ratio with Anon goggles, affording an airtight, seamless connection between helmet and goggles (goggles not included)
Please note: RED by Burton products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed