The Jones Mountain Twin splitboard is for riders looking to push their pow shredding skills into the backcountry. Enjoy finding your own lines with this board!
- Strap into the twin profile and directional flex of the Mountain Twin when you feel like going farther and rallying the mountain to be your own personal playground
- Camrock, a distinctive rocker/camber flex pattern, evenly balances tip and tail rocker and slight camber between the bindings
- Camrock improves freestyle finesse by keeping your tips playful while maintaining the power and pop of camber underfoot
- Mellow Magne-Traction improves edge grip by adding multiple contact points along the running length of the board
- Full wood core is comfortable and robust; it's a true all-terrain core and certified by the Forest Stewardship Council
- Carbon stringers improve pop and torsional stiffness and increase the longevity of the flex profile; this lightweight layer helps the board perform the same on day 99 as day 1
- Film topsheet replaces traditional plastic topsheet, eliminating plastic and reducing the board's weight
- Sintered base is durable, absorbs wax fast and retains the wax longer; carbon nano particles and other additives enhance glide
- This base is specially developed by Nidecker and is very resistant to impacts
- Snowboard deck and base colors may vary from online photo
- Jones Mountain Twin rides with Voile Light Rail splitboard bindings, sold separately
- Voile Universal Splitboard hardware kit for Light Rail bindings and Voile Universal Splitboard hardware kit for Burton, sold separately`
- This splitboard includes Karakoram-brand clips
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
Please note: Jones products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed