Soft and forgiving, the Burton Citizen bindings are a great choice for new women riders looking to progress to the next level.
- Women-specific True Fit™ design brings the whole package together to create the most comfortable connection possible
- Full adjustability offers up a perfect fit, while wall-to-wall EVA padding and the added heel hold of the adaptable toe straps create comfort that just won't quit
- Single-component, symmetric highbacks are responsive and feature a cored design to save weight; they rotate to follow natural leg contours, optimizing comfort and power
- Tool-free, forward-lean adjustment lets you dial in and lock forward lean angle on the fly; forward lean adjusts independently of side-to-side rotation
- Highbacks feature Over The Top padding for extra cushioning that won't bite your calves
- Single-component, lightweight yet tough, polycarbonate baseplates create moderate flex and consistent response for a versatile ride on all terrain
- Adjustable toe ramps prevent boot drag and increase leverage for efficient power transfer and edge response
- Lushly padded ankle straps lock you into the bindings; they're precurved for natural fit and feature telescoping and multilocation adjustability
- Toe straps can be worn over the top of your boots or across the toes to lock heels in place
- Smooth Glide™ buckles with polished chrome-plated aluminum levers and quick-release gates are strong and easy to grab for quick closure and release
Please note: Burton products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed