The lightweight yet stiff Burton Diode EST snowboard bindings deliver mind-numbing response for big-mountain riders.
- The EST™ platform offers endless stance options and a truer flex from your board; plus, with personalized cushioning options, you'll enjoy ultimate feel and control
- Hinge technology allows your heels and the baseplates to move independently for a never-before-felt lateral flex
- Mimicking the biomechanical movements in skateboarding, the Hinge flexes dynamically with your legs for increased foot roll and more powerful ollies
- Fiber/nylon EST™ baseplates have interchangeable ShredBED 3.0™ dual-density EVA cushioning; optional toe ramps heighten toe-edge response while reducing toe drag
- Baseplates utilize reground materials to reduce waste
- Practically weightless carbon composite 1-piece highbacks are ultra strong; ergonomically canted shape follows the contours of legs to maximize control and comfort
- Highbacks can be adjusted for both forward lean angle and side- to-side rotation
- Slim, minimized React ankle straps improve wrap and drop weight for a hyper-precise fit and response; padding buffers impact and helps keep feet comfortable
- Gettagrip capstrap toe straps feature a slim, 3D design; rubber material grips boot toes for a secure, locked-down fit
- Multiple ankle and toe strap locations; tool-free telescoping adjusts strap length in seconds
- Smooth-glide buckles for easy ratcheting
- 2013 Diode EST bindings will fit 2011 through 2013 Channel Boards with the included black hardware
Please note: Burton products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed