The Blizzard Cochise skis surf the powder, shred through crud and get you back to the lodge with a permanent grin.
- Blizzard Cochise skis float high on powder, but they also turn with authority on groomers and wind-blown, sun-baked snow
- Wood core is constructed like a sandwich, layers upon layers of CNC-milled strips reinforce each other to create a lightweight, snappy ski with smooth and easy handling
- Fully rockered skis are constructed using a specialized technique called Flipcore that maximizes the natural flex of the ski materials
- Instead of putting a ski together with standard camber and then pressing it into a rockered shape, Blizzard builds the skis into the finished shape before it is pressed
- The standard shape of a cambered wood core is "flipped" upside down to naturally match the rockered shape of the finished skis
- This results in equal and consistent pressure during construction and a noticeable difference how the skis perform
- In brief, Flipcore rocker reduces the floppiness and chatter of skis on hard snow at high speeds and enhances the skis performance in soft snow
- Dual titanium laminate increases snapiness and power underfoot
- Sidewalls offer direct power transmission, resulting in quick side-to-side response
- Requires bindings with wide brakes
- Base or topsheet color may vary from online photo
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
People Also Viewed