- Completely redesigned boot mold enhances power, precision and comfort by matching 4 critical fit points on your feet
- Offering a precise foothold and a progressive forward flex, 3-piece shell optimizes responsiveness for today's relatively short, wide skis
- Separate cuff, shell and tongue sections are joined together to create a smooth forward flex with precise side-to-side support
- Enhancing side-to-side response and providing a snug wrap, bi-injected cuffs feature stiff plastic on sides and soft plastic on the strap that wraps around shins
- Dalbello KR Two Fusion ski boots perform especially well with both fully cambered and modern rockered skis thanks to an upright cant and cuff angle
- Medium flex tongues enhance responsiveness, control and sensitivity to skis and snow surface
- Liners feature medium-density foam around the rear foot and tongue; neoprene toe box stretches for comfort and fit; ceramic insulation enhances warmth
- Lightweight liners also feature a microfleece lining, a performance insole and a wrap design that optimizes control of the volume of the rear foot
- Liners are engineered to fit correctly right out of the box, but they can be custom formed as well, a procedure best performed in an REI specialty ski shop
- For further information please contact your REI specialty ski shop
- Cable instep buckle on each boot minimizes foot sliding, heel lift and shell distortion while flexing, and a specialized adjustment fine-tunes the cable tension
- 3 microadjustable aluminum buckles on each boot create a precision fit; inverted bottom buckles won't come loose from contact with snow
- Power straps lock in the cuffs and increase support
- Twin canting adjusts the cuffs to fit the angles of your lower legs, levels the soles of the boots above the skis and offers a versatile range of adjustment
- Responding to the demands of modern skis which require less forward pressure, the KR Twos feature an 11° forward lean and a wedge that raises lean to 14°
- Boots include 2 flex adjustment blocks; blocks can be installed in the rear of the boot to stiffen or slacken flex
- Flex index of 120 offers the responsive power transfer preferred by advanced, expert skiers
- 98mm footbed provides a responsive, precision fit that's designed for discriminating feet
|Ski boot flex|
Dalbello KR Two Fusion Ski Boots - Men's - 2012/2013
Loading Ratings & Reviews...
Ask a question and have it answered by REI product experts and fellow outdoor enthusiasts. Need immediate assistance? Use Live Help.
Loading Questions & Answers...
* Intermediate markdowns may have been taken.