The Atlas Elektra 927 snowshoes feature a women-specific design for an efficient stride, plus all-around versatility for rolling terrain and heading off the groomed trails.
- Tough frames are crafted from 6061 aluminum to create a stiff yet lightweight chassis
- Designed for a woman's stride, the optimized nose and tail shapes provide a balanced platform for stable footing
- Free-Rotating™ Suspension lets the binding rotate much farther forward than previous Atlas designs, freeing up the stride and reducing the amount of tail flip
- The result is that freedom of movement is increased, the toe crampon can bite into snow better and the foot is allowed a more natural flex
- Abrasion-resistant, lightweight Nytex™ nylon decks stay flexible when cold and stand up to the elements for lasting use
- Wrapp™ bindings use a single-pull, continuous webbing design that tightens with a light tug
- Steel toe crampons supply surefooted traction on icy and snowy terrain; heel crampons increase traction while traversing and descending
- Atlas Elektra 927 snowshoes' recommended load specification includes weight of hiker with gear
Please note: Atlas products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed