The GNU Rider's Choice C2 BTX ASYM snowboard rips the groomers, floats in pow, and can handle anything in between. The Rider's Choice is perfect for the rider with a one-board quiver.
- This board features a twin shape with asymmetric sidecuts to make carving the steepest mountainsides a breeze
- C2 BTX technology features Banana Tech rocker between the feet and camber at the tip and tail, delivering amazing float whether you're riding regular or switch
- Camber provides end-to-end stability and plenty of pop for boosting off natural terrain; Banana Traction technology offers carving performance and soft-snow float
- Magne-Traction offers 7 contact points on each side of the board, resulting in amazing control regardless of snow conditions
- Asymmetric twin shape means the heel-side sidecut has a slightly tighter radius than toe-side, making heel-side turns easier to get around
- Mervin AG1 aspen/genetically-altered wood core is both lightweight and strong
- Sintered sidewalls transfer power to edges, allowing deeper turns and better grip
- 4-way, Quasi-Isotropic fiberglass strips enhance pop and control and give the board strength
- Sintered base is not only fast, it's also durable and highly wax absorbent; you'll spend less time performing maintenance and more time riding
- GNU Rider's Choice C2 BTX snowboard graphics designed by Portland graphic design group Jolby
- Base or topsheet colors may vary from online photo
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
Please note: GNU products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed
View specs for sizes: 154.5 CM, 157.5 CM, 158 CM Wide, 162 CM Wide
GNU Rider's Choice C2 BTX ASYM Snowboard - 2012/2013 Specs
|Snowboarding ||Snowboarding ||Snowboarding ||Snowboarding |
|All-mountain ||All-mountain ||All-mountain ||All-mountain |
|True twin ||True twin ||True twin ||True twin |
|Mixed ||Mixed ||Mixed ||Mixed |
|130 - 220 pounds||140 - 250 pounds||120 - 200 pounds||130 - 210 pounds|
|31.1/26.8/31.1 centimeters||31.2/26.8/31.2 centimeters||28.8/24.8/28.8 centimeters||29.2/25.3/29.2 centimeters|
|120 centimeters||122.5 centimeters||118 centimeters||120 centimeters|
|7.8 meters||8 meters||7.7 meters||7.8 meters|
|Centered ||Centered ||Centered ||Centered |
|Wood ||Wood ||Wood ||Wood |
|Sandwich ||Sandwich ||Sandwich ||Sandwich |
|2x4 ||2x4 ||2x4 ||2x4 |
|Men's ||Men's ||Men's ||Men's |
|Recommended rider weight|