The GNU Ladies Choice C2 BTX ASYM snowboard offers women riders one board that can handle it all. From the park to the slackcountry, this board is ready to rip.
- This board features a twin shape with asymmetric sidecuts to make carving the steepest mountainsides a breeze
- C2 BTX technology features Banana Tech rocker between the feet and camber at the tip and tail, delivering amazing float whether you're riding regular or switch
- Camber provides end-to-end stability and plenty of pop for boosting off natural terrain; Banana Traction technology offers carving performance and soft-snow float
- Magne-Traction offers 7 contact points on each side of the board, resulting in amazing control regardless of snow conditions
- Asymmetric twin shape means the heel-side sidecut has a slightly tighter radius than toe-side, making heel-side turns easier to get around
- Mervin AG.5 wood core is both lightweight and strong
- Sintered sidewalls transfer power to edges, allowing deeper turns and better grip
- Biaxial glass strips enhance pop and control and give the board strength
- Sintered base is not only fast, it's also durable and highly wax absorbent; you'll spend less time performing maintenance and more time riding
- GNU Ladies Choice C2 BTX snowboard graphics designed by Matt French
- Base or topsheet colors may vary from online photo
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
Please note: GNU products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed
View specs for sizes: 148.5 CM, 151.5 CM, 153.5 CM
GNU Ladies Choice C2 BTX ASYM Snowboard - Women's - 2012/2013 Specs
|Snowboarding ||Snowboarding ||Snowboarding |
|All-mountain ||All-mountain ||All-mountain |
|True twin ||True twin ||True twin |
|Mixed ||Mixed ||Mixed |
|80 - 160 pounds||90 - 180 pounds||90 - 180 pounds|
|28.2/24.2/28.2 centimeters||28.4/24.4/28.4 centimeters||28.5/24.4/28.5 centimeters|
|113 centimeters||115 centimeters||117 centimeters|
|8.2 meters||8.3 meters||8.3 meters|
|Centered ||Centered ||Centered |
|Wood ||Wood ||Wood |
|Sandwich ||Sandwich ||Sandwich |
|2x4 ||2x4 ||2x4 |
|Women's ||Women's ||Women's |
|Recommended rider weight|