Bearing the name of renowned expedition leader Doug Stoup, these Baffin winter boots withstand rigorous adventures in extreme conditions.
- Heavy-duty, 1600-denier nylon uppers have a single crossover strap with buckle closure and a drawstring top to keep the elements out
- Uppers also feature side pockets for flares, knives or other tools
- Polyester linings wick moisture and trap extra warmth
- Removable, multicomponent liner system ensures moisture management, soft comfort and warmth down to -148°F
- Abrasion-resistant inner layer has excellent thermal properties and wicks moisture away to keep feet dry and comfortable
- Breathable open-cell foam offers lightweight insulation; 4-channel hollow fiber insulation traps air to maintain constant temperature
- Double-layer metallic membranes reflect warmth back inside boots and keep the cold out
- Thermoplastic rubber outsoles with shock-absorbent GelFlex midsoles remain flexible in extreme cold
- Rubber outsoles feature an aggressive sole pattern that resists clogging and offers exceptional traction in slush and snow
Temperature ratings are approximate based on high activity levels and can be affected by many conditions, including weather, wearer's activity level, fitness, metabolism, perspiration, circulation, exposure time, clothing and cold sensitivity.
People Also Viewed