The sturdy and reliable MSR SureLock TR-2 snowshoe poles boast a convenient and fast adjustment system that can be used with just 1 hand for on-the-fly adjustments as you explore varying terrain.
- SureLock™ adjustment system offers positive-locking design so the poles won't loosen or slip during use; pole shaft shape ensures system alignment for reliability
- 1-handed trigger release lets you change the length of the pole quickly and easily to adapt to changing terrain, even while wearing gloves
- 7000-series aluminum delivers excellent strength-to-weight along with durability for demanding use
- 2-section design can be collapsed down to 28.7 in. (73 cm); poles can be fully collapsed or extended with a single movement; (specs cite in-use lengths)
- Adjustable straps and comfortable grips ensure easy control and connection with the poles
- MSR SureLock TR-2 poles come with both snow and trekking baskets for year-round versatility
Please note: MSR products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed