Quest after deep snow on the women's Nordica Nemesis skis, and enjoy their confidence-enhancing reliability off groomed runs.
- Nordica Nemesis skis were made for the deepest of the deep, the fluffiest of the fluff, and the softest of the soft, but they also transition well onto groomed runs
- 98mm waist offers stable flotation in soft powder and helps you stay in control in crud and crusty snow
- Flexible wood and composite core produces a ski that's lightweight and easy to maneuver, yet provides responsive power on fast descents
- Women-specific wood and composite core is lighter than the men's version and can be viewed through the clear topsheet of the skis
- Powder-specific, shovel-shaped tips enhance flotation when you find a stash
- Tip rocker extends 255mm from snow contact point
- Standard camber underfoot enhances maneuverability on groomers and crud; when weighted, 80% of the ski length contacts the snow
- Base or topsheet color may vary from online photo
- Requires bindings with wide brakes
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
People Also Viewed