If you're building a 1-board quiver, look no further than the Rossignol One MagTek snowboard. AmpTek All-Mountain camber gives you pop and stability, and Magne-Traction sidecut turns ice into powder.
- MagTek board design combines AmpTek camber and Magne-Traction edge technology; together they equal better hold, more control and greater performance
- MagTek All-Mountain camber offers less camber between bindings and rocker zones at tip and tail; softer tips and a stiffer waist smooth the landings and add edge pressure
- Additionally, the One is agile and lively in the powder
- Magne-Traction offers 7 contact points on each side of the board, resulting in amazing control regardless of snow conditions
- Directional twin shape concentrates pop in the tail and offers plenty of overall float and control; twin flex makes riding regular or switch simple
- Wood core offers an even flex, incredible strength and a light swing weight; Continous Basalt Fiber runs down middle of board for perfect flex and increased control
- Sandwich construction gives riders solid edge hold and added strength, with quick rider-to-board energy transmission for ultimate response
- Sintered 4400 base is fast on the snow; Stone Grind finishing accelerates the friction-reducing processes of the base to achieve maximum speed
- Snowboard deck and base colors may vary from online photo
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
Please note: Rossignol products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed