A proven performer, the Vans Encore women's snowboard boots just keep getting better. They provide a great fit, forgiving flex and a quick and easy closure system.
- Boa® Coiler lacing system, with ankle and cable guides along entire edge of eyestays, distributes closure force evenly for a dialed-in fit that won't loosen up
- Boa® lacing offers on-the-fly adjustment and never comes untied; you get consistent closure without pressure points
- Flexible cuffs provide comfortable and secure closure around ankles and lower legs, and enhance body-to-board responsiveness
- Trifit X thermal-formable liners with asymmetric heel-holding inserts feature closed-seam fleece upper cuffs, comfort flex toe boxes and low-volume soles
- Open-cell foam interior cushioning layer adds plush comfort
- Molded EVA, high-rebound footbeds feature integrated, molded arch supports and breathable airflow perforations; footbeds are treated to fight odors
- Internal web harnesses hold liners closed for better fit and prevent them from moving inside shells; lace locks maintain desired tension
- Full instep articulation allows the upper and lower zones of the boots to flex independently, creating a fluid forward motion and minimizing shell distortion
- ClassicLite outsoles ensure a featherlight feel, a slim profile and high durability; oversize waffle tread pattern increases traction and improves snow release
Average weight specification is per pair, based on size 7.
People Also Viewed