The warmest youth boot by Bogs, the McKinley boys' insulated rain boots rise to the challenge of chilly outdoor adventures.
- Tough, waterproof rubber and neoprene uppers offer a comfortable, foot-hugging fit
- Fleece linings boast 200g Thinsulate® insulation to keep tiny toes cozy
- 4-way stretch inner booties with 7mm thick waterproof neoprene supply warmth down to -30°F
- Bungee cord cinches cuffs to keep snow out
- AEGIS Microbe Shield® antimicrobial treatment deters odor development
- Bogs McKinley insulated rain boots sport nonslip, nonmarking rubber outsoles that provide excellent traction on varied terrain
- All-synthetic construction makes these vegan-friendly
Temperature ratings are approximate based on high activity levels and can be affected by many conditions, including weather, wearer's activity level, fitness, metabolism, perspiration, circulation, exposure time, clothing and cold sensitivity.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed