The K2 Eco Lite snowboard is loaded with Harshmellow tech for easy turns and vibration damping, and a fast and free feel for maximum fun on the mountain.
- All-Terrain rocker is designed for use all over the mountain; it allows effortless turning on hardpack but also provides ample float in softer snow and crud
- Tweekend baseline profile features a flat base between the feet and a rockered tip for a great feel when sliding rails, landing jumps and carving powder
- Directional twin shape provides plenty of overall float and control, offering a balanced ride that's equally versatile ridden regular or switch
- Hyper Progressive sidecut mellows out the transitions, leaving you with a predictable, all-around board; make ultrafine adjustments at any speed and in all conditions
- Harshmellow technology employs a thin layer of a synthetic polymer to damp the vibrations experienced while riding at high speeds
- Hybrilight construction minimizes the overall amount of materials used to unleash lightweight precision, powerful response and buttery-smooth performance
- WH3 wood core features 2 strips of Honeykomb material between the bindings and rails for a fine-tuned response
- Directional fiberglass laminates add torsional stiffness for improved edge hold and increased stability in off-axis landings
- Carbon webs near binding area maximize ollie pop and control in all situations
- Sintered base has the highest molecular weight available for fast and durable rides; plus, it retains wax longer for consistent performance
- K2 Eco Lite snowboard deck and base colors may vary from online photo
Recommended rider weights are a general guideline. Please keep in mind that additional factors can affect which size will best suit your needs. If you have questions regarding ski and snowboard sizing, please contact us at 1-800-426-4840.
Please note: K2 products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed