- Flatline camber provides smooth and equal pressure everywhere, creating the perfect balance of stability and versatility; contact edges are 100% flat to the snow
- Tweekend baseline profile features a flat base between the feet and a rockered tip for a great feel when sliding rails, landing jumps and carving powder
- Hyper Progressive sidecut mellows out the transitions, leaving you with a predictable, all-around board; make ultrafine adjustments at any speed and in all conditions
- Directional twin shape provides plenty of overall float and control, offering a balanced ride that's equally versatile ridden regular or switch
- Hybrilight construction minimizes the overall amount of materials used to unleash lightweight precision, powerful response and buttery-smooth performance
- Harshmellow technology employs a thin layer of synthetic polymer to damp the vibrations experienced while riding at high speeds
- WH4 wood core, with generous Honeykomb material between the bindings and rails, provides a fine-tuned response; it's engineered to maintain durability with minimal weight
- Bamboo is blended into the core for increased strength and added durability
- Carbon webs near binding area maximize ollie pop and control in all situations
- A pre-loaded, camber-shaped Ollie Bar is placed in the center backbone section between the bindings to enhance ollie pop and pressing power
- ICG 20 support integrates carbon into the fiberglass, reducing overall weight and creating a super-smooth release of power
- Triaxial glass laminated in directional layers adds torsional stiffness, improving edge hold and increasing stability during off-axis landings
- 0 Sintered Base is an ultrathin, super-conductive base; lightweight with lower material usage, it's the highest quality sintered base offered by K2
- Snowboard deck and base colors may vary from online photo
Please note: K2 products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
|Recommended rider weight|
K2 Slayblade Snowboard - 2012/2013
Loading Ratings & Reviews...
Ask a question and have it answered by REI product experts and fellow outdoor enthusiasts. Need immediate assistance? Use Live Help.
Loading Questions & Answers...
* Intermediate markdowns may have been taken.