Vans Ferra snowboard boots are designed for the hard-charging female rider looking for the best of the best when it comes to solid all-mountain boots. They feature the new Hybrid Boa&$714; lacing.
- Vans Hybrid Boa lacing offers the best of both worlds; it combines traditional laces and a Boa closure that focuses primarily on the critical instep area of the boots
- This configuration allows riders to lace their boots tighter than with traditional laces only, as well as allowing on-the-fly instep adjustments
- Flexible cuffs provide comfortable and secure closure around ankles and lower legs, and enhance body-to-board responsiveness
- Stainless-steel, double-posted hex hooks with rubber inserts hold laces securely while tightening boots
- Dual instep flex zones allow a forgiving medial flex and natural articulation while maintaining lateral support
- Trifit X thermal-formable liners with asymmetric heel-holding inserts feature closed-seam fleece upper cuffs, comfort flex toe boxes and low-volume soles
- Open-cell foam interior cushioning layer adds plush comfort
- Molded EVA high-rebound footbeds feature integrated arch support, anatomically placed dual-density metatarsal and heel impact-relief pads, and antimicrobial linings
- Low-profile soles work with the integrated liner construction to shorten the boots' footprint, thus decreasing toe and heel drag
- Inverted waffle tread patten design delivers a functional snow-specific spin on the classic Vans waffle sole
Average weight specification is per pair, based on size 7.
People Also Viewed