Setting the standard for over 16 years, the Van Hi-Standard snowboard boots deliver world-class performance while maintaining the timeless aesthetic they're known for.
- This season, the Hi-Standard boots have been updated with new outsoles for a fresh look and improved performance
- Instep lace locks divide lacing closure into 2 sections so you can adjust the zones to your preferred tension; double-posted lace hooks help secure laces
- Flexible cuffs provide comfortable and secure closure around ankles and lower legs, and enhance body-to-board responsiveness
- Trifit X thermal-formable liners with asymmetric heel-holding inserts feature closed-seam fleece upper cuffs, comfort flex toe boxes and low-volume soles
- Open-cell foam interior cushioning layer adds plush comfort
- Molded EVA, high-rebound footbeds feature integrated, molded arch supports and breathable airflow perforations; footbeds are treated to fight odors
- Internal web harnesses hold liners closed for better fit and prevent them from moving inside shells; lace locks maintain desired tension
- ClassicLite outsoles ensure a featherlight feel, a slim profile and high durability; oversize waffle tread pattern increases traction and improves snow release
Average weight specification is per pair, based on size 9.
People Also Viewed