A package deal, the Atlas Elektra 927 snowshoes starter kit combines all you need to get going when the snow starts falling—snowshoes, a pair of poles and a bag to carry it all!
- Women-specific, V-shaped frames are made from sturdy 6061 aluminum and are designed to facilitate a woman's natural stride
- Nose and tail shapes are optimized to provide a balanced platform for stable footing and facilitate an easy, natural stride
- Free-Rotating™ Suspension lets the binding rotate much farther forward than previous Atlas designs, freeing up the stride and reducing the amount of tail flip
- The result of the design is that freedom of movement is increased, the toe crampon can bite into snow better and the foot is allowed a more natural rotation
- Wrapp™ Trail bindings use a continuous webbing design that tightens snugly with a single pull; bindings also cradle feet and arches for a secure, comfortable fit
- Abrasion-resistant, lightweight Nytex™ nylon decks stay flexible when cold and stand up to the elements for lasting use
- Steel toe crampons supply sure-footed traction on icy and snowy terrain; heel crampons increase traction while traversing and descending
- 2-part, adjustable-length poles assist with balance and propulsion; features lightweight 6000-series aluminum shafts, plastic grips and steel flex-tips
- Poles also have wide, alpine powder baskets for pushing/planting stability and adjustable hand straps that minimize fatigue and enhance support
- Poles adjust up to 130cm in length
- Includes heavyweight nylon tote/storage bag with mesh panels that allow snowshoes to dry out after use
- Atlas Elektra 927 snowshoes' recommended load specification includes weight of hiker with gear
Please note: Atlas products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed