Arbor Zeppelin skateboard is super responsive and capable of the tightest of carves. Built around Gullwing Sidewinder trucks, its symmetrical, narrow platform offers the perfect amount of leverage.
- Gullwing Sidewinder 9.5 in. trucks have 2 pivot points which allow the trucks to turn twice as sharp and twice as fast as standard trucks
- Sidewinders are a sidewalk surfers dream, as the double-action pivot allows riders to generate speed using their own turning momentum
- Built with 7 plies of sustainably sourced hard rock maple for lightweight, durable performance
- Deck is gripped with long-lasting crushed recycled glass; this ultra-clear, high-performance surface allows the deck's natural grain and color to remain highly visible
- Freeride Series 72mm, 78a wheels provide excellent carve, downhill, slide and urban commute performance; they help manage speed, drifting and high-powered turning
- Offset vented hubs provide light, cool performance; a wide contact patch increases traction and a sharp, flexible inner and outer lip allows wheels to conform to the road
- Features ABEC 5 smooth-riding bearings
- Arbor skates are made with a water-based sanding sealer and finish coat
- All wood by-product created during production is reclaimed for use in other Arbor products or by outside companies
- Zeppelin skateboard artwork by Chili Thom
- Please note: wheel colors may vary from photo
Please note: Arbor products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed