The Arbor Timeless Pin GT longboard offers a smooth, open-stance ride—wide concave and platform, and long wheelbase increase stability. It's ideal for carving the slopes with maximum style.
- Built with 7 plies of sustainably sourced hard rock maple for lightweight, durable performance
- Deck is gripped with long-lasting crushed recycled glass; this ultra-clear, high-performance surface allows the deck's natural grain and color to remain highly visible
- 10 in. Gullwing Charger II reverse kingpin trucks are designed for high-performance longboarding and downhilling and have no rake in the hanger
- ABEC 5 bearings
- Freeride Series 72mm, 78a wheels provide excellent carve, downhill, slide and urban commute performance; they help manage speed, drifting and high-powered turning
- Offset vented hubs provide light, cool performance; a wide contact patch increases traction and a sharp, flexible inner and outer lip allows wheels to conform to the road
- Arbor skates are made with a water-based sanding sealer and finish coat
- All wood by-product created during production is reclaimed for use in other Arbor products or by outside companies
- Timeless Pin GT longboard artwork by Max Neutra
- Please note: wheel colors may vary from photo
Please note: Arbor products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed