The Arbor Timeless Pin Bamboo Carver offers a smooth, open-stance ride. A wide concave and platform, and a long wheelbase enhance stability. The Pin is ideal for carving with maximum style.
- Built with 6 plies of sustainably sourced hard rock maple for lightweight, durable performance; renewable, power-generating bamboo deck lends a clean, Zen-like flavor
- Deck is gripped with long-lasting crushed recycled glass; this ultra-clear, high-performance surface allows the deck's natural grain and color to remain highly visible
- Features ABEC 5 bearings and 10 in. Gullwing Charger II reverse kingpin trucks
- Freeride Series 72mm, 78a wheels provide excellent carve, downhill, slide and urban commuting performance; they help manage speed, drifting and high-powered turning
- Offset vented hubs provide light, cool performance; a wide contact patch increases traction and a sharp, flexible inner and outer lip allows wheels to conform to the road
- Arbor skates are made with a water-based sanding sealer and finish coat
- All wood by-product created during production is reclaimed for use in other Arbor products or by outside companies
- Pin Bamboo Carver longboard artwork by Nanami Cowdroy
- Please note: wheel colors may vary from photo
Please note: Arbor products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed