The Mission GT Cruiser longboard, with an extended wheelbase and swallow tail shape, brings surf style to the urban environment.
- Kicktail helps you tackle any obstacle, and the mellow concave and large wheelbase let it dominate on any urban mission
- Built with 7 plies of sustainably sourced hard rock maple for lightweight, durable performance
- Deck is gripped with long-lasting crushed recycled glass; this ultra-clear, high-performance surface allows the deck's natural grain and color to remain highly visible
- Street Series center-set wheels are ideal for all-around longboard skating, offering a mid-wide profile to improve traction and a rounded edge for catch-free performance
- Features ABEC 5 bearings and 9 in. Gullwing Charger reverse kingpin trucks with 1/8 in. shock pads
- Arbor Mission GT longboard uses recycled plastic risers, helping to reduce use of petroleum-based plastics and support the effort to stop the spread of plastic pollution
- Arbor skates are made with a water-based sanding sealer and finish coat
- All wood by-product created during production is reclaimed for use in other Arbor products or by outside companies
- Artwork by Matt Smith
- Please note: wheel colors may vary from photo
Please note: Arbor products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
Made in USA.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed