The Prodigy longboard is the new downhill race machine from Arbor! It employs a range of technologies and features to achieve unprecedented performance.
- This shredstick has a 1/4 in. dropped platform, 5/8 in. of rocker and a mellow W-concave for extra support and leverage
- Built with 7 plies of sustainably sourced hard rock maple for lightweight, durable performance
- GatorGrip® tape couples a long-wearing surface with highly aggressive grit
- Freeride 72mm, 78a durometer wheels provide excellent carve, downhill, slide and urban commuting performance; they help manage speed, drifting and high-powered turning
- Offset vented hubs provide light, cool performance; a wide contact patch increases traction and a sharp, flexible inner and outer lip allows wheels to conform to the road
- Arbor Prodigy includes ABEC 5 bearings and Paris 180mm trucks
Please note: Arbor products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
Made in USA.
People Also Viewed