Light, stiff and responsive, the Cannondale SuperSix 5 Compact bike offers a pro-level, performance-bred frame decked out with stalwart Shimano 105 components.
- Full-carbon SuperSix frame features a geometry and tube construction that maximizes the effective translation of rider input, from watts to handling, into all-out speed
- Transfering your power to the wheel, the oversized bottom bracket area and large, asymmetric chainstays ensure your watts aren't wasted in unnecessary flex
- Steering precision is ensured with the 1-1/8" - 1.5" tapered, full-carbon steerer tube and head tube; hourglass seatstays offer vertical deflection for comfort and stability
- Climb with ease and fly on the descents with the compact FSA Gossamer crankset, which benefits from a stiff and light BB30 bottom bracket design
- The compact crank is paired with a 12-27 cassette for 20 gear combinations, all controlled by responsive Shimano 105 shifters and derailleurs
- Shimano RS10 wheels, which are reasonably light and have a 16/20 spoke count, are outfitted with fast and grippy Schwalbe Lugano tires
- Cockpit is rounded out with Cannondale C3 components and a Prologo Scratch Pro T2.0 saddle
- As an added bonus: the SuperSix 5 is offered in the Liquigas team color scheme
- Specs on the Cannondale SuperSix 5 Compact bike are subject to change
After its initial break-in period you might notice your bicycle performing less responsively than the day you brought it home. Not to worry, this is typical of all new bicycles and simply reflects that cables have stretched or their housings have seated themselves into final position. To keep running at peak performance, all REI bicycles come with a FREE warranty tune-up, which should be accomplished between the first 100 - 200 mi. of riding or after the first 2 months if you're accumulating miles less quickly. Contact your nearest REI bike shop for details and an appointment for this important service.
This item's hot - and it's only available online.
People Also Viewed