The North Face Borealis daypack offers techical performance and serves double duty as a school bag or work briefcase. Form-fitting shoulder straps, hipbelt and back panel offer great fit and comfort.
- Flexible, ventilated shoulder straps are injection-molded and feature polyethylene foam for exceptional comfort; padded back panel features a breathable spine channel
- Winged hipbelt can be stowed out of the way when not in use
- Panel-loading main compartment offers plenty of room for gear and clothing; padded sleeve fits most 15 in. laptops
- Drink-tube port accommodates your choice of hydration reservoir (sold separately)
- Secondary compartment features an internal organizer for pens, pencils, wallet, electronics and other necessities
- Small front zippered stash pocket is great for on-the-go essentials; dual side mesh pockets give quick access to water bottles or an umbrella
- Front bungee system lets you stash a jacket or bike helmet; reflective accents increase chances of visibility in low light
- The North Face Borealis pack features side compression straps that help stabilize and control your load
- This pack is endorsed by the American Chiropractic Association, recognizing the comfort and function of its shoulder straps, back panel and interior organization
Please note: The North Face products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed