The Triple Trail II shell jacket provides comfortable waterproof, breathable protection in a durable, non-bulky package.
- Rugged yet supple, waterproof, breathable Omni-Tech®/nylon laminate construction keeps you dry in all conditions; factory-sealed seams
- Omni-Heat® thermal reflective lining boosts heat retention by an average of 20% over regular lining to keep you cozy on long days out in the cold
- Fabric also employs 2-way stretch for a comfortable active fit
- Helmet-compatible, adjustable storm hood offers excellent protection from the elements and unhindered peripheral vision when cinched down
- Water-resistant, 2-way zipper has an internal stormflap; abrasion-resistant chin guard protects delicate skin
- Underarm vents with 2-way zippers provide on-demand ventilation
- Drawcord adjustable hem and adjustable cuffs seal in warmth or let you ventilate depending on weather and activity level
- Droptail hem adds protection
- Columbia Triple Trail II jacket has backpack-compatible. stretch-mesh-lined, zip hand pockets; also includes an internal security and stretch-mesh drop-in pocket
Please note: Columbia products can only be shipped to U.S. addresses.
People Also Viewed